Wild Bill for America - Tea Party - Tea Teams

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Professor Henry Graff : “I taught at Columbia for 46 years” Obama Could Not Have Gone There

Resist The Tyranny
http://www.resistthetyranny.com/professor-henry-graff-i-taught-at-columbia-for-46-years-obama-could-not-have-gone-there/

http://www.theblaze.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Snapz-Pro-XScreenSnapz019.jpg
Mr. Graff is perhaps the most legendary and honored professor ever at Columbia University. He was THE American History and Diplomatic History professor at Columbia for 46 years.
Of everything that Mr. Graff said in his interview, he ended by saying this -
“I’m very upset by the whole story. I am angry when I hear Obama called ‘the first President of the United States from Columbia University.’ I don’t consider him a Columbia student. I have no idea what he did on the Columbia campus. No one knows him.”
You would think that at a largely liberal collage, such as Columbia, former students and professors would be clamoring to say they have studied with Obama, produce pictures of them together or even claim to have shared a beer or two with the now president, but no, nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment