Wild Bill for America - Tea Party - Tea Teams

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Open letter from Senior Chief Ross US Navy (Ret) To LT Colonel Bateman - I am assuming you are one of the few in our military willing to fire upon the American people as per Barry Hussein Obama’s questionnaire - If a tyrannical government have weapons with 30 round magazine’s so will I. - If a tyrannical government has 7.62 x 39 rounds so will I. - If the government tries to take my land, my freedom and my water supply they best think twice about it.

Open letter from Senior Chief Ross US Navy (Ret) To LT Colonel Bateman

http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/12/army-officer-wants-disarmed-will-pry-gun-cold-dead-fingers/

Dear Lt. Colonel Bateman,
Thank you for your service to our nation.
I see from your alleged article listed above regarding the 2nd Amendment that President Obama will soon be promoting you to full bird Colonel and with a bonus to boot . I am assuming you are one of the few in our military willing to fire upon the American people as per Barry Hussein Obama’s questionnaire.   You saved your own job and sold out the constitution to a Communist usurper and now you choose to lecture us real Americans on our gun rights.
 
Now let me educate you on the 2nd Amendment and I will speak real slow so you can keep up with me. 
 
You allegedly stated:  The only guns permitted by you would be the following:
  • a.   Smoothbore or Rifled muzzle-loading blackpowder muskets. No 7-11 in history has ever been held up with one of these.
  • b.   Double-barrel breech-loading shotguns. Hunting with these is valid.
  • c.   Bolt-action rifles with a magazine capacity no greater than five rounds. Like I said, hunting is valid. But if you cannot bring down a defenseless deer in under five rounds, then you have no  reason to be holding a killing tool in the first place.
Your alleged statement is based upon hunting but you mention nothing about the protection of the American citizen against a tyrannical government like the one we have now and the one you seem to endorse.
If a tyrannical government have weapons with 30 round magazine’s so will I.  
If a tyrannical government has 7.62 x 39 rounds so will I.  
If the government tries to take my land, my freedom and my water supply they best think twice about it. 
So apparently you are in support of disarming us, and placing us in a subservient position to the government. 
Really ?  Do you think ?  How did you make it to Lt Colonel?  You don’t even understand the basic premise of the 2nd Amendment.    
The next statement you make is quite comical.   You say :
We will pry your gun from your cold, dead, fingers. That is because I am willing to wait until you die, hopefully of natural causes. Guns, except for the three approved categories, cannot be inherited. When you die your weapons must be turned into the local police department, which will then destroy them. (Weapons of historical significance will be de-milled, but may be preserved.)
Who is ‘We”  Lt Colonel.  You and whose army ?  Homeland Security perhaps.  Obama’s personal army.?
Bateman,  if you want my weapon(s) come and get it (them).  Call me and I will give you easy step by step directions to my house. My phone number is 850-313-1893.  My hands are warm and rough and very much alive. You are welcome to sit in a deck chair on the county property and wait for me to die.  Just do not step onto my private property. Then the US constitution will be engaged.
Next up you say 
Police departments are no longer allowed to sell or auction weapons used in crimes after the cases have been closed. (That will piss off some cops, since they really need this money. But you know what they need more? Less violence and death. By continuing the process of weapon recirculation, they are only making their jobs — or the jobs of some other cops — harder.)
Bateman, who are you to dictate to police departments what they can do with confiscated property?  Guns don’t kill people, people kill people.  Maybe you should go after flat screen TV’s, hammers, cars, beer bottles and knitting needles.  They kill more people than guns.  Bateman you are a moron.

Next you state,  We will submit a new tax on ammunition. In the first two years it will be 400 percent of the current retail cost of that type of ammunition. (Exemptions for the ammo used by the approved weapons.) Thereafter it will increase by 20 percent per year.
Really now ?   Lets tax approved condoms instead. Only approved condoms though.  Like the one that broke when you were conceived.   This would explain your liberal discombobulated mindset.   No, lets abolish all taxes on all condoms.  We must help prevent morons like you from making it past the cervix.
Then you say:  We will initiate a nationwide “buy-back” program, effective immediately, with the payouts coming from the DoD budget. This buy-back program will start purchasing weapons at 200 percent of their face value the first year, 150 percent the second year, 100 percent the third year. Thereafter there will be a 10 year pause, at which point the guns can be sold to the government at 10 percent of their value for the next 50 years.
Bateman.  Whose money will you use to buy back these weapons ? DOD money ? Really ? That’s my money.   Detroit already ran out of our money too. California is almost bankrupt. Maybe you could fly to Communist China and borrow some more cash or ask the Treasury Dept. to print some up for you. Just don’t use my money to infringe on my 2nd Amendment right to protect myself from a tyrannical government. If I decide to use my gun to go hunting I will invite you along but I will only give you a 5 minute head start.  Bring your constitution with you.
Finally you say:
The major gun manufactures of the United States, less those who create weapons for the federal government and the armed forces, will be bought out by the United States of America, for our own damned good.
Bateman, so you want to  shut down the free market capitalist system of building guns in accordance with our 2nd Amendment rights. Really ?  I say this.  Private gun manufacturers need to stop selling guns to the federal government until they start following the US constitution. The federal government exits because the states allow it to exist.  The states exist because we the people allow them to exist.  That’s how our constitution works.  You, sir, are thinking like a Marxist Communist dictator.  
Its apparent putting you in close proximity of a gun would  be dangerous.  You will either use it against us, shoot yourself in the foot or drop it and kill your neighbors dog.  I would say resign your commission, pack your stuff and sign up for your Transition Assistance Program back to civilian life  (TAPs – class) . I bet they can find you a safe job flipping burgers someplace.  Just stay away from any leadership positions and any job that gives you access to small pets and sharp objects.
Senior Chief Geoff Ross
 US Navy (Retired)
Surface Warfare / Air Warfare / Airborne
Dive Master (civ)
SEAL Support Operation Desert Storm. 1990 – 1991
Bosnia SEAL Support / Sicily Italy 1996
850-313-1893

No comments:

Post a Comment