Wild Bill for America - Tea Party - Tea Teams

Saturday, December 28, 2013

I called in on to the Radio Station Twice here in Cheyenne, WY KGAB AM 650 - I want to know will our Sherriff Defend us if they try to take our guns away - 2nd Amendment Rights - I talked to someone who knows him - He Told me the Sheriff is a good man but I don't know if he will protect us? - This is why I called in




- 1st hour subject on Pension funds are going to make Wyoming go broke
I called in on 2 points-
1 People need to get financial independence I called in at 32:26
2 I want to know will our Sherriff Defend us if they try to take our guns away - 2nd Amendment Rights - Buy more Guns and Ammo I called in at 1:05:45
I talked to someone who knows him  He Told me the Sheriff  is a good man but I don't know if he will protect us? - This is why I called in

No comments:

Post a Comment