Wild Bill for America - Tea Party - Tea Teams

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

The 63rd Battalion of Lightfoot Militia. - Authorized by the Washington State Constitution and the second amendment to the United States Constitution as "Unorganized Militia," we are officially a civilian volunteer organization. As such, we will carry out operations in absence of orders as dictated by necessity during a crisis


The 63rd Battalion of Lightfoot Militia.Authorized by the Washington State Constitution and the second amendment to the United States Constitution as "Unorganized Militia," we are officially a civilian volunteer organization. As such, we will carry out operations in absence of orders as dictated by necessity during a crisis. All 63rd Bn. Lightfoot Militia personnel will conduct themselves with professionalism, integrity and the utmost respect for others at all times. The 63rd Bn. Lightfoot Militia has a wide spectrum of missions, from disaster relief to terrorism prevention. Given that the militia is primarily defensive and local in nature, it is natural that much of its resources should be aimed at bettering the communities from which it is derived

I am an American, serving with the unorganized civilian militia whichguards my homeland, state, and the constitutions thereof.
• I am prepared to give my life in their defense.
• I will never surrender of my own free will.
• If in command, I will never surrender the members of my command while they have the means to resist.
• If I am captured, I will continue to resist by all means possible.
• I will make every effort to escape, and aid others to escape.
• I will accept neither parole, leniency, or any special favors by the enemy.
• If I become a POW, I will keep faith with my fellow prisoners.
• I will give no information or take part in any action which might be harmful to my comrades.
• If in command, I will strive to maintain morale of those under my command.
• If not in command, I will obey the lawful orders of those appointed over me.
• When questioned as a POW, I am bound to give only name, rank, and date of birth.
• I will evade answering any further questions to the best of my ability.
• I will make no oral or written statements disloyal to my beloved homeland and its citizens, or
harmful to their continuing struggle for freedom as prescribed by the Constitution of the United States.
• In all cases, I will endeavor to instruct and inform members of the unorganized militia units, seeking to
persuade them to join the Patriot struggle; urging them for justice and conscience sake to return
America to the Constitutional Republic our forefathers envisioned.
• I will never forget that I am an American, a citizen of the greatest nation on Earth, fighting for freedom,
responsible for my actions, and dedicated to the principles which made this country free.
•  I will place my trust in God, the Constitution of United States of America, and the loyalty of her people.

No comments:

Post a Comment