Wild Bill for America - Tea Party - Tea Teams

Thursday, March 20, 2014

I listened to Heather Scott on Radio Free Redoubt - Episode 14-09 Interviews with Fox-519 & Heather Scott (Candidate) North Idaho


http://www.voteheatherscott.com/ Interview starts at 68 min in



heather-scott-new.jpg


/ I am concerned about the loss of our freedoms and privacy in North Idaho.  The more I learn about the Affordable Care Act, state land rights and education issues, the more I realize how much work needs to be done to preserve the freedoms of district and state.  After many prayers and family discussions, I have decided to step forward as a citizen and run for the office of Idaho House of Representative District 1A.  We all need to work together to reduce big government at both the state and federal levels.  Idaho families and businesses should be directing government and dictating policy to elected officials, not the other way around.
I am frustrated when I see big government rob Idaho families, while watching our current incumbent make decisions that support this same big government.  My opponent supported ObamaCare by voting to set up the Idaho State Health Care Exchange which will directly impact families and business throughout Idaho.  In 2012, my opponent was ranked as one of the top “Big Spenders” by the Idaho Freedom Foundation.   The layout of our large district and the cost to campaign in this area have allowed him easy victories in the last several elections.
I would like to offer the residents of District 1 a choice to elect a representative who is willing to find common sense solutions to problems, not grow large bureaucracies.
If elected, my plan of action is to:

  • Support efforts to repeal the State Health Care Exchange and prevent Medicaid Expansion in Idaho
  • Support legislation to transfer federal lands back to the State of Idaho.
  • Promote local control for education in our schools. 
  • Strengthen private property rights
  • Work to insure Idaho citizens maintain their privacy from government data collection.
  • Promote and preserve our 2nd Amendment rights.
  • Promote statewide legislation for term limits to remove career politicians.
I will listen to all issues affecting North Idaho families and businesses and will diligently work to preserve your freedoms.  I will be a fresh firm voice in Boise for all residents of District 1.
I need the voters of District 1 to step forward and join with my family and friends in a united volunteer force to defeat the current career incumbent.  I humbly invite you to get involved in my campaign and help make a difference.  If the citizens of Idaho want government to do less, we must do more to be heard!  As important as who your candidate is, it is equally important that you, the voter, participate in the primary election on May 20th, 2014 and get involved locally. Thank you for joining me and I encourage you to visit the rest of my website to learn more about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment