Wild Bill for America - Tea Party - Tea Teams

Thursday, October 9, 2014

I love the liberty found in the spirit of America. And that's why I love America. But what do I have left when liberty vanishes from America.


I love the liberty found in the spirit of America. And that's why I love America. But what do I have left when liberty vanishes from America. It is just soil, like the soil that can be found anywhere else on earth.
Benjamin Franklin said, "Where Liberty is there is my country". In second Corinthians 3:17 says now Lord is that spirit.... And where the spirit the Lord is there is liberty.
Well that's interesting. Now put the two together, where the Spirit of the Lord is there is liberty. And where liberty is there is my country. Did you really think removing God from this nation, would come without a price.


you can hear this at Radio Free Redoubt around 53 Minutes In
http://radiofreeredoubt.podbean.com/e/episode-14-38-islamic-threat-and-patriot-churches/

No comments:

Post a Comment