Wild Bill for America - Tea Party - Tea Teams

Saturday, February 22, 2014

This was a post from my Pastor and one from His Brother - Freedom fighters from the very heart of God (To reiterate, my rights are given to me by God alone)

To reiterate, my rights are given to me by God alone, whether government recognizes them or not. If government fails to recognize my God-given, unalienable rights, I will still exercise them before God like Daniel, Jeremiah and the apostles of old. The cost may be high, but liberty is at stake. One nation. One God. Deal with it.






It won't be long and the government will be monitoring and limiting what churches say. Oh wait...I guess they already do that. It's called a 501(c)(3). Time for non-compliance on all fronts.


Obama Administration Embeds "Government Researchers" To Monitor Media Organizations
/

No comments:

Post a Comment